Friday, November 25, 2011

A Life Lived


Good Morning,

It's early.  I've just read an article in the New York Times on the recent death of Josef Stalin's daughter.  She was 85, I believe.  This got me thinking about some things, things like the fleeting moments in life that many take for granted, myself included.  Life is a son of a gun, throwing us twists and turns on a daily basis, we get caught up in things, whatever these things may be.  Some people live interesting lives, all relative certainly, but interesting; many live the mundane.  I was fascinated with the life that Ms. Stalin lived, the many places she resided in, her multiple marriages, aliases; all the while forever haunted by the specter of her infamous father.   You might be asking what this has at all to do with fashion...not a damn thing!  Peace out.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment