Saturday, November 19, 2011

Colors of the season

Happy Monday,

Well... it's the week of the beginning of the holiday season.  A lot to think about I'm sure for many of you.  Let's talk clothing for a moment, specifically, men's clothing and  the infinite options we men have this time of year, what with the temperatures hovering in that range where its not too cold but just cold enough.

I'm someone who thinks about this "stuff" all the time.  Why, you ask?  It gives me pleasure, big time!  All I'm saying is that if you get into fabrics and textures and patterns and mixing and the sort and you're wearing it well, no one can touch you.  Men, lets embrace the myriad of choices we have and lets make it interesting...more to come.


Riad



 



1 comment:

  1. Where can I find a that deep v and salmon colored slim slacks?

    ReplyDelete