Tuesday, December 27, 2011

An After Thought on the Holidays...

Greetings To All,

I haven't written for a while because I've not really had anything of substance to share.  I vowed that I would not write for the sake of writing and take up your time, especially during the holidays, you're busy I'm certain of that.  Anyway, hope your season of giving was all that and more.  I know that for most the Holidays, for those that celebrate at least, can be a time of added stress,  what with deciding what to buy and for whom, how much to spend, the lines, the attitudes and the resulting financial burden that many inherit as a result of overspending.  Pretty much the same routine every year, right?  Hopefully things were a little different this year and actually maybe things have been a little different for you the last few years as the economy has struggled and many of us have had to readjust our lives in many ways to just make ends meet.  I guess what I'm about to say has been said many times before so I'll say it again because it's worth remembering...this time of year when folks are frantically running around "getting things" lets really keep in mind the true spirit of the season and really keep it going the year through.   Be Safe and use good judgement.

Cheers,  Riad 




No comments:

Post a Comment